The Bafroom Table The Bafroom Table

Pretty good.

The pacing was good, the animation wasn't bad... The only weird part was when it says "A lego kit!" And there are waffles. I guess this is a joke about the "leggo my eggo" ad campaign? I dunno, just weird. It was pretty good tho.

Honestly the only reason I wrote a review is to tell you that when "thelordofcheese" said "Great concept that falls a bit short." he wasn't talking about the length of the animation, something that falls a bit short is something that is not good enough. It's a figure of speech.

Iznvm responds:

thanks for the review. and to clarify, the title of his review says "not long enough" which is one of the stupidest and most ignorant "criticisms" that the NG viewer community offers nowadays.

ball.swf ball.swf

It's ok.

It desperately needs sound effects. Also, some color or something would be nice. The whole thing reminds me of the flash game, linerider. Obviously theres no real story here, it's just a random ball navigating a random landscape. Eh. Like I say, it's ok.

Crystalline Crystalline

Looks really good so far.

But it just stops. If this a "preview" of something you are working on - you should mention that in your description. Since you didn't mention that, then I am going to assume that's the whole thing... and if that's the case, then it's just too short. There's no point to it. WHAT HAPPENS NOW. Anyway everything looked good, it's just there's no resolution and no setup. Why is there a big crystal there? What the heck are they doing? What's about to happen? Etcetera.

Looks great tho.

IAMW, Charlie Brown IAMW, Charlie Brown

Fantastic work.

This was extraordinary, I am really impressed. The animation was spot-on perfect, the artwork was exactly correct, the character voices were really good. I have almost nothing to complain about! But if I could nitpick - the only thing wrong with it - and I mean it, this is the only flaw, and it's relatively minor - is that between scenes the pacing was off, it was like everything paused briefly so the next scene could load. Maybe that was done so you could make the chapters easier to split apart, I don't know. But that's the only thing I would mention, tighten up the editing between scenes and this would have been absolute perfection. Great job.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

People just don't read the description.

I love how all the reviews are praising the voice work - which is stellar, of course, but you say clearly in the description that this is, and I quote, "one of my favorite voice acting tracks in the audio portal: Dmac's "Dot Dot Dot", based on a review of Super PSTW Action RPG, created by Rhete." Nobody seems to be talking about the kinetic typography at all, although it's also awesome. Great job.

Malltime Musings 2 Malltime Musings 2

IT was pretty good

I was already aware of the song, it's been in my music collection for years. While in general I felt this was pretty good, my biggest problem is that I felt your interpretation of the song - the animation you used to accompany it - was not interesting. I felt like you could have had some reaction faces from the girl, you could have had some suggestive imagery, something other than the three guys just standing there singing and moving their hips. This was good, it just could have been better. Keep it up, guys.

Dino For Digital Dino For Digital

I like it.

One suggestion I have is if you had a few more seperate buildings in the background so they're not all hopping up in complete unison, it would be better if they were all obviously seperate. A bit more work, but I think it would add a lot to it. Also, some sound, of course. Thirdly, you need to add a stop to the end, so it doesn't loop forever - unless you want a loop. When the giant one steps in, it's pretty obviously pixelly, might want to re-draw or re-scan that leg in higher resolution, but that's a pretty minor thing.

Beyond that, the only thing I can suggest is make it longer, but as you say, it's schoolwork. Keep up the good work.

Un-Named Flash Un-Named Flash

It's great!

The voices are kind of crap, but you know that - it's Speakonia, what can you do? Well if you want I'd be willing to record some voices for you at some point. I don't know if I can do all the voices, but I'll give it a shot, anyway.

There was also one joke in there (the one with the guy who didn't want to come outside) that's pretty much exactly from a webcomic I read years ago, so that got a couple points knocked off, but other than that, not bad

HatGuy responds:

Yeah, I read it from a webcomic too. I just thought it would be funny.

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Gorgeous animation, great song, but...

The only reason I docked it one point is that it's pretty much a direct rip off of the whole Pod Racing thing from Star Wars - and I guess you probably knew that and maybe intended it, I did notice one of the race ships was pretty much a modded X-Wing. Regardless, that was nicely done, my computer wasn't quite up to the task, I had to drop the quality down to zero, but I know that's just my comp, and shows that you had a lot of detailed complexity in there. Fantastic work.

Kirby Boss Endurance Kirby Boss Endurance

It's not bad, it just needs sound.

It's entertaining, I liked the humor, I just felt that it needed sound. Practice making sounds for your flashes!