Mazzzzes! Mazzzzes!

meh, another maze game?

The game itself isn't bad, but there are so many of these maze games out there. The presentation is okay, one suggestion I have if you have to make another unoriginal maze game, replace the default cursor with something else. I might have rated slightly higher if you had done a better description - "Really good arcade game." No it's not. It's not an arcade game (you won't ever see this in an arcade) and although as these games go it's not bad, it's too unoriginal and not unique enough to be a "really good" one. And even if it WAS really good, and an arcade game, that's still not enough description.

So to recap:

Negative: It's unoriginal, and your description is not good.

Positive: Good use of music and sound effects, and although unoriginal, the game plays well and seems to be well scripted.

Super Awesome Maze Game Super Awesome Maze Game

Needs improvement.

It's not bad - remeniscent of the famous maze game that was actually a scary prank. My comments are as the other reviewers have already mentioned, it's easy to cheat... and it is too annoying when you accidentally drag your mouse off to one of the walls and you have to go all the way back to the start. I saw that you put in a checkpoint, but only after getting through some of the levels by cheating with the tab key, because frankly the popping back to the training room every time was too annoying for me to want to play much longer. If a game isn't fun, it's not worth playing.

The checkpoints are one solution to this, but also I would have the walls around your STARTING point be "safe" so that they do not send you back to the previous checkpoint, and also I would have it so that there is a checkpoint after the "training" level.

Other than that, it's not bad, although even then I don't feel it's a very original concept, but you have to start somewhere.

Building Blocks Building Blocks

It's too easy, and the controls are weird.

When I say the controls are weird, what I mean by that is it's weird to switch from mouse to keybaord like that without there being any visual reason for it.

Also, far too easy. I had no problem solving every one of the levels. Here's what I would suggest, if you can do this:

your arrow keys control character A, Your mouse controls character B, which can fly and move the grey blocks around. The gray blocks can't go completely through other blocks, but they can be attached to any other block from any side. This means you can't just drag the blocks from anywhere, as there might be obstacles in the way. Perhaps some of the blocks cannot be lifted by B, but only pushed or pulled (because they are too heavy) out of the way so that B can get to the moveable blocks.

In order for character B to be convincing, I'd have the mouse cursor be a crosshair that B follows, at whatever speed B is capable of moving. If you click on a gray block, B then picks up the block, and continues to follow you around. Clicking again tells B where to put the block.

Anyway, I see promise in your idea, but what you've done here is very simple and rudimentary - as you say, it's a test - so I hope you don't mind my long-winded suggestion inspired by your little game.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

I really enjoyed it the first time, but

I really was enjoying this game, but at some point I had to go... Today I came back to play some more and I can't get any of the buttons on the main menu to work except "play more games" which just goes to the Newgrounds homepage. Very disappointing, I'm sure it's a bug, maybe you can fix it? My rating is not affected by this, by the way, I played it enough to know that it's a good game.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Very fun!

Graphics, gameplay, superb. The only negative comment I can make is that if you just hold down any key on the keyboard and move the mouse around, it's super easy because of key repeat. You might consider removing the press any key to fire, to make it more of a challenge, but frankly I think there's no need. you've got a winner here.

Elude (Mouse Version) Elude (Mouse Version)

I like it. Simple, but challenging

However, it gets frustrating when you drag your mouse outside the window by accident. Maybe if there was a fullscreen mode? I don't know if that would help or not, but it's a thought. Still, the only other thing I can suggest is the graphics are lackluster. A moving background maybe, changing colors or pattern when you advance levels, and the sprites are very plain and uninteresting. Overall I like it, I just feel it could use a better visual presentation.

Super Robot Eva Super Robot Eva

Too hard to tell which way the robot is going

Overall it's a fun little game, but it's very difficult to tell which is the front of the robot from above. You might want to add a little icon that points the direciton the robot is facing, because I keep running it off the edge of the screen on my first attempt, and that's just annoying.

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

It's a good duck hunt game, but

Where is the blood you mention in your description? I approve of the new sound effects, but I've played trhough the first few levels and no blood. It's fine, I'm just confused by your description.

Also, I have to admit, I was kind of hoping in this version I could shoot the dog when he laughs at me. I think that's everyone's dream when they play this game "OMG I'M GONNA SHOOT THAT DOG"

Anyway, nice work, this is a very faithful recreation of Duck Hunt.

Mokkelbost Mokkelbost

I can barely see to play it :(

It looks like it would be a decent game if I could see it better, light grey on white is not a good combination. Can't play it

Evil Space Station 3 Evil Space Station 3

Fun game

I really enjoy playing it. The graphics are a bit less than stellar, but the gameplay is very fun. I'd like to have an animation showing the earth getting blown up (maybe it can be happening in the background behind the "play again?" screen, so it doesn't force people to watch it and wait to click play again.

anyway I played for 4 levels before I lost, it's fun